Artificial Intelligence (AI) Enhancements and
Ensemble Machine Learning Methods Capture Judges’ Votes
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Anexinet Corporation, a leading provider of digital business solutions, today announced that ListenLogic 3.0, its AI & Machine Learning Platform, has been awarded Silver status by the Golden Bridge Awards®. The company’s natural language platform empowers companies to gain valuable insights at every customer touchpoint, saving one client over $2.5M annually and boosting their customer Net Promoter Score (NPS) by 15%.
The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world’s best from every major industry in all aspects of business. This year’s judging panel selected Anexinet’s ListenLogic 3.0 platform for its ability to automatically uncover insights from omni-channel customer feedback data, by revealing patterns and trends hidden by the disparate nature of unstructured information.
“Our clients are looking for ways to monitor and analyze data from multiple sources—such as voice recordings, emails, texts, and social media—more efficiently and in one view,” said Michael Golub, Anexinet Senior Vice President of Digital and Analytics Services. “ListenLogic 3.0 provides a real-time 360-degree customer view to improve business and enhance the customer experience. We’re honored to be named a winner by Golden Bridge Awards and pledge to keep evolving ListenLogic to better help our customers serve their clientele.”
ListenLogic 3.0 features include:
- Advanced topic extraction uses AI & machine learning, natural language processing, and regex classifiers to identify topics across all data sources.
- Sentiment analysis and entity recognition using proprietary and open source algorithms enables identification and tracking of user sentiment.
- Pre-configured (and create-your-own) industry dashboards and classifier libraries jumpstart time-to-value by addressing the most common use cases for sales, churn and compliance.
- Data connectors to a variety of secure sources and destinations (e.g. data lake or visualization tool).
- On-premises or cloud deployment leveraging proprietary data redaction that strips personally identifiable information for an added level of security.
- Self-service or fully-managed option lets organizations work directly or have Anexinet manage the platform to turn data into intelligent insights.
Everyone deserves a great digital experience. Anexinet (www.anexinet.com) customers benefit from our holistic approach—from engaging front-end interactions to dependable back-end solutions, all informed by data-driven insights. Because truly great digital experiences rely on the smooth operation of all interconnected elements: beautiful front-end applications, modern distributed architecture, private/public cloud, Dev/Ops and Agile/SAFE processes, and data-driven insights. We call this the Complete Digital Experience. Some companies focus on application design. Others handle your infrastructure. And then there’s Anexinet.
For more information, contact: