Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none.
This position is based in our Guadalajara, Mexico office.
- Deep understanding of front end engineering principles and experience with front end technologies and frameworks.
- Strong experience using Angular 4, 5, 6 or later, JS MVC frameworks, JS Libraries (jQuery, etc), constructing reusable services, models, controllers and templates.
- JS a plus.
- Demonstrable track record of building sophisticated, highly interactive web applications.
- Write elegant, well tested code and can strike the right balance between writing perfect code and shipping it rapidly and iteratively.
- Ability to design and implement large projects in a self-directed fashion. Quickly assimilate whatever technologies are needed for a project.
- Have implemented HTML5 and Responsive / Adaptive Web Design Experience in AJAX, XML, JSON.
- Possess firm knowledge of cross-browser compatibility standards and behaviors.
- Experience with mission-critical enterprise applications including support for high-availability and security.
- Proven experience and practical knowledge of Agile software development methods.
- Passion for creating Apple-quality customer interactions.
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and IT management.
- Communicate and collaborate well.
- When pointed at a target, you eliminate obstacles and just make it happen – usually in a way that is more awesome than originally envisioned.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local to the Philadelphia area should send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to email@example.com.