ASP.Net, C#, MVC Developer
Anexinet is the leading systems Integration and Technology Management firm in the Philadelphia area. The growth of our business has been fueled by our strong relationships with our clients and leading edge technology partners, as well as our employee focused culture where our people feel they are part of a team and are treated with honesty, respect and integrity. Selected as the Best Place to Work for companies our size in the Philadelphia area for the past three years, we are looking for an ASP.Net, MVC Developer to join our Application Development practice on a full-time basis. Candidates should be comfortable with occasional local travel in the Philadelphia area and preferably willing to work on projects based in Center City if necessary.
Utilizing your ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL and object oriented application development skills; you will join an extensive and talented team in designing and developing mission critical applications that drive the business of our diverse Philadelphia area clients. In addition to applying hands-on experience with the technical skills listed below, you will be expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients, share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact on the success of our clients’ business and our Application Development practice.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
• 5+ years development experience working with Microsoft technologies.
• ASP.Net, C#, MVC, SQL Server
• SQL Server 2005 / 2008
• Should have strong relational database design & TSQL programming skills
• Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns
• Knowledge of ASP.NET-based Web Services and ADO.NET
• Experience building ASP.NET Web Applications
• WPF – a plus
• SharePoint – a plus
• Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
• Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of initiatives to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when required
• Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
• Ability to display strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Our Custom Application Development practice is a very strong team that is growing quickly and in high demand. Anexinet offers a strong benefits package and market based compensation. Candidates interested in learning more about Anexinet or this opportunity should contact Mike Campo, Vice President Talent Acquisition at email@example.com or (484)534-3689.