Utilizing your ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL and object oriented application development skills; you will join an extensive and talented team in designing and developing mission critical applications that drive the business of our US based clients. In addition to applying hands-on experience with the technical skills listed below, you will be expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients, share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact on the success of our clients’ business.
This position is based in our Blue Bell Office.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- 5+ years development experience working with Microsoft technologies.
- ASP.Net, C#, MVC, SQL Server
- SQL Server
- Should have strong relational database design & TSQL programming skills
- Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns
- Knowledge of ASP.NET-based Web Services and ADO.NET
- Experience building ASP.NET Web Applications
- WPF – a plus
- Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
- Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of initiatives to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when required
- Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required)
Ability to travel to US client sites, light travel/meetings with on-site project teams may be required.
Candidates interested in learning more about Anexinet or this opportunity should contact Mike Campo, Vice President Talent Acquisition at email@example.com or (484) 534-3689.