Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, managed services, cloud services and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst who is well versed in capturing Industry Standard Business Requirements and technical specifications. Qualified candidates should be comfortable working at client locations across the Philadelphia area’s surrounding suburbs and has the capability to take strategic guidance on product direction and convert it into actionable designs and product development. The initial project will be on a large Anexinet team working at our client’s location.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to understand strategy in order to create and document business and functional requirements
• Engage with other departments and employees to understand, gather and document their business and technology requirements
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis
• Create industry standard business requirement documentation that will feed into the development cycles
• Interpret customer business needs and translate them into software development requirements
• Document and maintain the Product Library including Product Definition / Usability Guides, Process Flows and Detailed Specifications
• 7+ years of experience in developing industry standard Business Requirements and Technical Specifications
• Experience working in Agile Methodology
• Demonstrated aptitude towards analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to assess relevant facts, identify alternative approaches and supply recommended solutions.
• Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently, and to include feedback into the iterations.
• Working knowledge on some of requirement gathering & management tools like Blueprint, Balsamiq, Jira, Enterprise Architect
• Must have strong communication skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
• Ability to take strategic guidance on product direction and convert it into actionable designs and product development
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Sciences or equivalent degree or equivalent experience required
Client Special Skill Need (If Any):
• Good to have Finance Domain knowledge
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.