For twenty years Anexinet has specialized in helping businesses transform in the digital world. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, delivering and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in managed operations, digital applications, analytics, and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of their next generation digital business. We are currently recruiting to hire several Business Development Managers to join our Sales team, helping us propel our growth in our managed operations business (service desk / network operating center).
The Anexinet Business Development Manager is a “Hunter” responsible for the development of new business and new relationships to support Anexinet’s growth. You will fully utilize your proven, successful professional services sales experience selling cloud, managed services, service desk, network operations services, information technology solutions and other recurring revenue streams. Leveraging your relationships with current and future client leaders, you will lead, manage and execute a disciplined sales process within our managed operations business. Additionally, you will work with Anexinet’s complementary technology partners to expand our solutions, and theirs, in your active sales pursuits.
The Business Development Manager will leverage Anexinet Practice Leaders, other senior Anexinet Delivery resources, and technology partner resources, to help close business across the entire Anexinet managed operations portfolio.
Business Development Responsibilities
· Meet and/or exceed sales goals in terms of appointments set, new campaigns launched, contracts signed, and revenue and gross margin objectives attained
. Research organizations and individuals on-line and through personal networking to identify new prospects
· Prospect for potential clients via e-mail and phone to establish rapport, understand business challenges and introduce Anexinet’s capabilities in order to set up sales appointments
· Qualify and engage decision makers and navigate organizational structure of prospects
· Team with Anexinet Practice Leaders to effectively understand and market Anexinet’s offerings and ensure their engagement in the sales process
· Attend relevant conferences, meetings and industry events as a representative of Anexinet
· Maintain accurate and up to date opportunity pipeline using Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool
· Work with internal Anexinet resources to develop proposals and Statements of Work
· Drive business opportunities to closure
· 5 or more years of business development experience selling to senior business and IT stakeholders
· Proven successful experience selling cloud, managed services, service desk, network operations services, information technology solutions and/or other recurring revenue.
· Proven, successful experience selling project based, professional services with an information technology focus
· Strong understanding of how enterprises and business functions utilize managed services offerings from vendors to drive improved efficiency, financial results and employee engagement
· Demonstrated ability to challenge customer’s current business practices to drive new best practice ideas to impact their business
· Understanding of client’s needs and IT pain points and the ability to translate them into sales opportunities that create true business value
· Inherent ability to influence others regarding complex topics – hunter mentality and self-starter
· Socially comfortable speaking with strangers across a broad range of business and information technology topics
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· The ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines, and be accountable for results
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Comp Sci or related field. Master’s degree a plus.
Are you interested in helping us grow our managed operations business, learning more about the assignment, and/or wish to be considered for this opportunity? Please contact or send your resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of HR and Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.