Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of their next generation digital business. We are currently recruiting several Business Development Managers to join our Sales team.
The Business Development Manager will be a “Hunter” responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of Anexinet’s growth. By utilizing your successful professional services sales experience selling custom software development solutions, and leveraging your relationships with current and future client Line of Business leaders you will lead, manage and execute the disciplined sales process for our next-gen application development services for web and mobile platforms.
The Business Development Manager will leverage Anexinet Practice Leaders and other senior Anexinet Delivery resources to help close business across the entire Anexinet application services portfolio of offerings.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Research organizations and individuals on-line and through personal networking to identify new prospects
- Prospect for potential clients via e-mail or phone to establish rapport, understand business challenges and introduce Anexinet’s capabilities in order to set up meetings
- Engage decision makers and navigate organizational structure of existing and potential clients
- Team with Anexinet Practice Leaders to effectively understand and market Anexinet’s offerings and ensure their engagement in the sales process
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
- Maintain accurate and up to date opportunity pipeline using Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool
- Work with Anexinet Practice Leaders and other senior Anexinet Delivery resources to develop proposals and Statements of Work
- Drive business opportunities to closure
- Meet and/or exceed sales goals in terms of appointments set, appointments closed, new campaigns launched, contracts signed, revenue and gross margin attained
- Experience Required
- 7 or more years of business development experience selling to business and IT stakeholders
- Successful experience selling custom application development services
- Experience selling application development services for web and mobile based platforms
- Strong understanding of how enterprises and business functions utilize digital business and analytics to drive improved customer growth and employee engagement
- Demonstrated ability to challenge customers current business practices to drive new best practice ideas to impact their business
- Understanding of client’s needs and pain points and the ability to translate them into sales opportunities that create true business value
- Inherent ability to influence others regarding complex topics – hunter mentality and self-starter
- Socially comfortable speaking with strangers across a broad range of business and information technology topics
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. Master’s degree a plus.
Are you interested in learning more or do you want to be considered for this opportunity? Please contact or send your resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of HR and Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.