Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, managed services, analytics, and cloud and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Anexinet is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing team. The Business Development Representative is tasked with driving sales for Anexinet’s digital applications, analytics and Cloud and Hybrid IT business through a variety of sales techniques. This position has the potential for 6 figure annual earnings with no cap.
Job Duties Include:
• Generating high quality sales leads for the business
• Setting appointments to meet with potential customers
• Cold calling senior executives and C Level staff
• Working closely with our Marketing Team
• Identifying potential opportunities for new business within other parts of the company
• Following up on sales enquiries from customers
• Account management when required for existing customers
• General sales administration as required
• Identifies opportunities with potential customer accounts
• Utilize professional selling expertise and business acumen to meet and exceed sales targets within a broad geographic sales territory
• Prepares sales forecast
The Business Development Representative should possess the following qualifications:
• Excellent B2B sales skills and at least a 2-5 year proven track record of achieving sales targets
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives
• Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
• Previous experience in an inside sales role within a similar business
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Effective communicator and works well with others
• Possesses strong written and oral communication skills and thrives in a team environment
• Experience selling in a consultative sales approach environment
• Experience with cold calling, business development and account management
• Excellent time management
• Works independently, self directed individual
• Comfortable in a work from home environment
• Advanced negotiation and objection handling skills are essential
• Previous Salesforce / Sugar CRM / Hubspot experience a plus
• Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.