Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, managed services, cloud services and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal.
We are actively recruiting for BI Data Engineers to join our Bluebell, PA based development team. Qualified candidates should be comfortable working at client locations across the Philadelphia area’s surrounding suburbs.
• Be able to breakdown raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identifies the issues at hand. Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles and considers different approaches that are relevant to the decision-making process.
• Works on highly complex and cross-functional BI solutions.
• Develop interactive dashboards, reports, and analysis templates.
• Gathers and analyzes information or data on current and future trends of best practice.
• Improves organizational performance though the application of original thinking to existing and emerging methods, processes, products and services. Employs sound judgment in determining how innovations will be deployed to produce return on investment.
• Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements gathering, Application Architecture definition and Design, development, unit testing, deployment
• You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• 3-5 years of Analytics experience
• 3-5 years of experience in a Data Visualization role
• 2+ years of experience with Data Architecture and Warehousing
• Strong SQL Programming knowledge
• Problem Solving Techniques
• Data collection and Management
• Data Modeling
• Data Warehouse concepts
• Understanding of different data sources and transaction applications
• Domain and business knowledge
• Ability to understand Business Model and plotting KPI’s to help organizations making successful decisions
• 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Power BI
• 3-5 years of experience with SSRS and SSIS
• Any experience with SSAS or MDS would be a plus
• Any experience with Alteryx or other ETL tools would be a plus
• Practical application knowledge of various Azure data platform tools and concepts including Data Factory, Data Lake, Analysis Services, HDInsight, Stream Analytics and Machine Learning
• Knowledge of upcoming BI technologies and tools like Tableau, Qlik
• Knowledge of build, deployment and environment management best practices.
• Broad knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, change and configuration management practices.
• Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills to deal with urgent situations at times with strong ability to multitask.
• Communication skill to converse with business users
Skills good to have but not Mandatory:
Experience with machine learning (Python, R, Azure ML, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (Statistics, Mathematics or Business Intelligence degree a plus)
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.