Utilizing your ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL and object oriented application development skills; you will join an extensive and talented team in designing and developing mission critical applications that drive the business of our diverse Philadelphia area clients. In addition to applying hands-on experience with the technical skills listed below, you will be expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients, share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact on the success of our clients’ business and our App Dev practice.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- 5+ years development experience working with Microsoft technologies.
- ASP.Net, C#, MVC, SQL Server
- SQL Server
- Should have strong relational database design & TSQL programming skills
- Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns
- Knowledge of ASP.NET-based Web Services and ADO.NET
- Experience building ASP.NET Web Applications
- WPF – a plus
- SharePoint – a plus
- Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
- Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of initiatives to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when required
- Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to display strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Anexinet offers a strong benefits package and market based compensation. Candidates interested in learning more or being considered for this opportunity should send your resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of HR and Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.