Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal.
We are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Infrastructure Stack Specialist experienced with Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect, Exchange/Exchange Online, and Office 365. We are seeking local candidates interested in full-time career opportunities who are comfortable with both systems engineering and architecture responsibilities.
- Must be capable of and willing to perform both Systems Engineering and Architecture responsibilities
- Must have a complete understanding of access control lists and file system management.
- Accountable for the overall technical deliverables for the project.
- Functions as the primary point of contact for the technical components of the project.
- Accountable for the accuracy and reporting of the project schedule.
- Develops the technical components of the work estimates throughout the project life cycle.
- Attends project meetings, providing project status to the Project/Program Manager and assumes the ownership for the delivery of all technical components of the project.
- Addresses and resolves technical issues.
- Escalates point on technical issues.
- Delivers the technical components of the project with a focus on meeting the defined delivery time, budgetary and quality commitments.
- Presents a cohesive view of the technical components of the project.
- Ensures that the technical team works together and seamlessly provides project deliverables through team work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, DNS, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect, Exchange/Exchange Online, Office 365
- Typically has 5 to 7 years of related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project
- Experience working within enterprise level environments & infrastructure.
- Azure Site Recovery (ASR), AWS, SQL Server, VMware/HyperV, Linux, Networking, Backups (Azure Backup/Commvault/Veeam), SAN Storage, Automation
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA or MCSE)Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.