AWS CLOUD ARCHITECT
Anexinet is the leading systems Integration and Technology Management firm in the Philadelphia area. The growth of our business has been fueled by our strong relationships with our clients and leading edge technology partners, as well as our employee focused culture where our people feel they are part of a team and are treated with honesty, respect and integrity. Selected as the Best Place to Work for companies our size in the Philadelphia area for the past eight years, we are looking for a Cloud Architect to join our Infrastructure Services consulting practice.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud architectures and migrations
- Design technical solutions on AWS or Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Assist with implementation of AWS or Azure architectures, including account and network structure, deployment orchestration and automation, and security best practices
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and virtualization, specifically AWS, Azure, and VMware
- Well versed in building applications on AWS and Azure including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies.
- Experience designing and building AWS VPC structures and Azure VNets
- Understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering (specifically IPtables)
- Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Familiarity with continuous deployment methodology and common DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Capistrano and configuration tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, and Ansible
- Experience with AWS Code* and Azure Resource Manager template tools a plus
- Medium level scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP, PowerShell, etc.
- Familiar with one or more application stacks such as Java, C#, .Net, etc.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift
- AWS IaaS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Route 53
- Azure apps technologies such as SQL as a Service, DocumentDB, Azure Websites
- Azure IaaS Technologies such as Compute, Storage, VNets, etc.
- Firm grasp on cloud security, specifically in AWS, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the AWS console and CLI (command line interface) as well as AWS native security controls
- 3 to 5 years Linux and/or Windows System administration experience
- Experience with infrastructure, security and application monitoring tools such as Nagios, New Relic, Alert Logic, DataDog, etc.
- Experience with logging tools such as Splunk, SumoLogic, Graylog, Kibana, Logstash, etc.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- AWS certification in any of the following – Solutions Architect, Developer or Systems Ops
- Microsoft certification for any of the following – MCSA: Cloud Platform, MCSA: Windows Server 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, or MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to firstname.lastname@example.org.