This position will play the key role leading Anexinet’s strategic and tactical relationships with our partners for the purpose of generating joint revenue and creating tighter alignment, and identifying new business opportunities. Ideal candidate will have experience in managing and leading strategic technology based partnerships with vendors focused on hybrid cloud, hyper-converged, flash-storage, virtualization, and security software and solutions.
The Director, Partner Strategy develops sustained relationships with our partners and internal stakeholders, proactively understanding Anexinet’s capabilities and business strategy as well as the partners’ capabilities and needs in order to maximize our revenue achievement and provide world class solutions to our clients.
- Serve as the primary liaison between Anexinet and partners while taking lead role in collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and execute an innovative and high impact GTM business plan.
- Manage strategy, implementation and optimization of partner relationships to maximize revenue attainment and ensure partner commitment to Anexinet.
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities based on Anexinet’s business strategy
- Work closely with partners to evaluate joint business and gather feedback that can improve overall partnership and programs.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to help identify new partners, opportunities and to measure the impact of existing partner programs.
- Build a rapport with key internal and external stakeholders to help communicate, align and grow partnerships
- Create and deliver sales and executive level presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Actively manage and help drive pipeline against sales objectives/metrics to ensure quarterly and annual growth targets are met for partnership.
- Identify and monitor opportunities to ensure account teams are aligned and using program incentives to drive profitability.
- Participate in sales review meetings and Account Planning sessions
- Provide partner sales enablement to field sales teams to ensure understanding of GTM and program benefits
- Lead across the entire partner marketing strategy and process as it relates to building MDF plan, budget allocation, specific campaigns, content creation, analytics, etc.
- Help turn solution goals and objectives into scalable, actionable and integrated marketing plans that deliver greater partner pipeline and financial results.
- Proactively enhances Anexinet’s understanding of partner capabilities and remains current with partner offerings through active participation and representation in appropriate external partner events
- Minimum of 10 years in working with technological partnerships with at least three in a leadership capacity
- Experience supporting sales and sales development activities
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
- Team player/Leader, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.