Anexinet is the leading Systems Integration and Technology Management based in the US and Guadalajara, Mexico. The growth of our business has been fueled by our strong relationships with our clients and leading edge technology partners, as well as our employee focused culture where our people feel they are part of a team and are treated with honesty, respect and integrity. Selected as the Best Place to Work for companies our size for the past nine years, we are looking for a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant to join our Digital Services team in Guadalajara, Mexico on a full-time employee basis.
- Partner with designers, marketing and editorial to build creative campaigns that inspire our clients and prospects
- Be on top of email marketing best practices
- Create email marketing campaigns in our marketing automation tool – Hubspot Email Platform
- Plan marketing campaigns for our marketing materials: webinars, ebooks, whitepapers and events.
- Layout emails in HTML format and CMS templates.
- Test email marketing campaigns
- Create performance reports
- Perform other marketing support functions
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related area
- B2B Experience of 3-5 years
- Passion for online and email marketing
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and HubSpot software required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Organization skills to manage multiple projects
- Strong creative intuition on messaging and designs that resonate with leads
- Exceptional project management skills and strong attention to detail
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Execute QA and end-to-end testing for e-mail templates
Candidates interested in learning more about Anexinet or this opportunity should contact Mike Campo, Vice President Talent Acquisition at email@example.com or (484) 534-3689.