Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, managed services, cloud services and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal. We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our team on a full time employee basis to be a trusted advisor to our clients.
• Develop enterprise application services with Java, Spring Boot, JDBC, Git, Artifactory, Tomcat, Jenkins, Kafka, and C#.
• Apply best practices in software development to solve mission critical business problems.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Design, develop and test RESTful Web Services connecting to SQL databases and other service endpoints.
• Work effectively within a dynamic, fast paced team environment.
• Serve as a mentor to other developers in order ensure client success and employee engagement and development.
• Provide technical leadership across core capabilities within our digital solutions practice.
• Determine multiple paths forward presenting pros and cons and do what is necessary to knock down barriers and obstacles to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• 8+ years of relevant work experience developing enterprise systems in Java.
• Candidate should have a mastery of the Java programming language and a proven track record of applying it to complex enterprise systems.
• Java Programming Skills Ideally, RESTful Service Development.
• Candidate should have extensive experience designing, developing, and testing API via automation frameworks.
• Candidate should be able to quickly translate business requirements into multiple technical design options allowing stakeholders to weigh pros and cons.
• Strong communication skills with business, project manager, architect, QA and developer peers.
• Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment.
Skills good to have but not mandatory
• Some experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch, modern DevOps, and containerization is preferred.
• It is preferred that the candidate have experience working in an agile environment.
• The ability to think incrementally and releasing software in an evolving manner.
• Experience in SDLC including associated deployment methodologies, QA processes, and performance tuning efforts.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering.
Interested and qualified candidates can send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.