Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, managed services, cloud services and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of their next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal.
The position will be responsible for driving information technology infrastructure services sales at Anexinet. You will serve as a subject matter expert in the areas of managed services, advisory services, cloud services and/or data center services while promoting and executing a solutions selling approach. This role will drive business development both individually and through the creation of a portfolio of offerings that will be brought to market by the sales teams. This role will also influence and participate in the development of new services offerings based on gathering customer requirements in order to develop customer-based business solutions. Qualified candidates must have a proven track record of success selling IT solutions preferably in a technical presales role, proven ability to build trusted partner relationships with clients and proven ability to lead and execute across cross-functional teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the scoping of Anexinet’s managed services, advisory services, cloud services and data center service to clients and prospects
- Pursue infrastructure services sales leads and opportunities identified by our sales and marketing teams
- Co-manage the infrastructure services pipeline and forecasts
- Create proposals, statements of work, and scoping worksheets
- Provide input towards the preparation of sales/marketing campaigns, business plans, and infrastructure services offering development plans
- Maintain technical solution competencies as required
- Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
- Educate the delivery and sales teams regarding new technology trends to elevate their capabilities to identify and deliver innovative solutions that lead to high levels of client satisfaction
- Projects Anexinet as a thought leader externally through the blog posts, seminars and appropriate forms of social outreach
- Provide market intelligence to the sales staff and participate in the development of future solution strategies
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the information technology sales field either in a direct sales or technical presales capacity
- Proven experience of successful solution selling and quantifiable results
- Proven experience with managed services
- Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of companies’ solution services
- Ability to represent and promote company at trade events and meetings
Interested and qualified candidates should respond to this posting or send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.