Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, cloud and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 8 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Digital Team on a full-time basis. This position will be based in our Blue Bell, PA office although candidates should be comfortable with occasional local travel in the Philadelphia area.
Utilizing your ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, MVC, SQL and object-oriented application development skills; you will join a great team developing, maintaining and supporting mission-critical applications that drive the business of our diverse Philadelphia area clients. In addition to applying hands-on experience with the technical skills listed below, you will be expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients, share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact on the success of our clients business and our Enterprise Services Group practice.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
• 3 – 5 years development experience working ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, MVC
• Should have strong relational database design & T-SQL programming skills
• Solid experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above
• Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns
• Experience with ASP.NET-based Web Services and/or WCF
• Experience with data access technologies including ADO.NET and Entity Framework
• Experience with source code control repositories such as TFS, Git, Subversion
• Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
• Customer and goal focused needs to understand the importance of initiatives to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when required
• Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to display strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Azure development/administration
• Mongo DB
• React, Node, Express
• AngularJS, Angular, Backbone
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President Human Resources & Talent Acquisition to email@example.com.