Anexinet is working to establish a stable and high-performance internal IT support group, dedicated to providing Anexinet employees with an enterprise class platform to enable new and existing business lines. This resource will be dedicated to supporting Anexinet users and systems for the purposes of on-boarding, troubleshooting, asset management, software rollouts, patching and platform management. Additional responsibilities for ticket management, producing and reviewing documentation of standard processes, and responding to regular service desk related activities.
• The Internal Support Engineer is responsible for multi-level support that includes diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving internal user issues in a fast paced-dynamic environment
• Answer incoming support requests, inquiries, and emails to determine if problems are user, software or hardware related; analyzes problems/issues/inquiries; addresses issues personally when possible; assigns severity levels to the appropriate technician and; follows through to resolution
• Troubleshoot technical issues assigned by the Internal Support Manager including hardware, software and network communication issues
• Responsible for answering phones, email and tickets for incoming support requests
• Performs basic to intermediate system administrator functions such as network user creation, password troubleshooting, endpoint and server patching and reporting
• Escalates issues quickly and efficiently in accordance with documented SLAs
• Provide proactive maintenance as required
• Available for occasional late shift work.
• Available for scheduled on-call support.
• Maintains strong customer service skills when dealing with clients, vendors and Anexinet personnel
Advises Anexinet management of client support or reoccurring technical issues
Previous Job Experience:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills including the ability to translate technical information to non-technical personnel
• Excellent troubleshooting techniques
• Strong desktop management skills including Windows desktop/laptop hardware, Apple Mac, iPhone and iPad as well as Android mobile devices
• Support experience with Office365 including SharePoint Online, PowerBI and Exchange
• Administration of PaaS platforms like AWS and Azure
• VMWare vSphere 6.x administration and operations
• Effective analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail. Experience Windows 2012/2016 and Active Directory administration
Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
Interested and qualified candidates should respond to this posting or send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.