Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none.
We are recruiting for a talented Java Developer to join our Guadalajara based team to develop beautiful applications for a key US based client of ours.
This position is based in our Guadalajara, Mexico office.
You will work in a dynamic, agile, team environment developing awesome new applications
You will collaborate closely with other developers, front-end designers, stakeholders and internal customers
You will promote great software design and quality.
You will innovate new ideas to evolve the project’s applications and processes
- 3-5 years of professional development experience
- Object oriented experience Java
- Experience building web services using REST API and or Apigee
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Spring Boot / MVCor js
- Relational database experience – ideally with Oracle
- Centralized web access systems such as SiteMinder
- Messaging platforms – ideally with Kafka
- Document management experience such as Docusign, LaserApp and or PDF generated API’s
Must have strong English skills to effectively interact with US based team members and clients.
You must be willing and able to travel to the US if required.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local to the Philadelphia area should send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to email@example.com.