Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and cloud and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards. We are actively recruiting
- Work on all development cycles for multiple projects for mobile and/or web applications
- Maintain existing code and functionality once it has been released to Anexinet’s client
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of current best practices for standards-based technologies
- Help design, develop, and manage mobile and/or web applications
- Integrate applications with Enterprise class APIs
- Work with the team to create an inspirational and creative work environment
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL data bases (MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB)
- Version control and branching management with Git
- Familiarity with receiving code reviews
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies such as waterfall and agile/scrum.
- Comfortable with following coding standards and building appropriate unit tests, integration tests, and
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills required
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Has worked in collaboration with multi-purpose teams (other developers besides self, QA teams, PM teams, Architecture teams, Support teams)
o Comfortable with communicating to other teams.
o Can communicate logic on decisions made, and the logic behind those decisions. o Comfortable with working on delegated tasks.
Skills good to have but not mandatory
- Node.js development experience in production projects
- npm command usage
- Exposure to working with government, insurance, health or finance software projects.
- Experience with production deployments
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solid sense of urgency
- Responsiveness to feedback (comfortable giving and receiving feedback)
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Professional growth ambitions within the company
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related area or equivalent work experience
Special Skill Need:
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal English skills in order to effectively communicate with US based team members and clients. In addition, candidates must be willing and able to travel to the US if and as needed.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local Guadalajara, Mexico should send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org or respond directly through this posting.