Anexinet is the leading Systems Integration and Technology Management based in the US and Guadalajara, Mexico. The growth of our business has been fueled by our strong relationships with our clients and leading edge technology partners, as well as our employee focused culture where our people feel they are part of a team and are treated with honesty, respect and integrity. Selected as the Best Place to Work for companies our size for the past nine years, we are looking for a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant to join our Digital Services team in Guadalajara, Mexico on a full-time employee basis.
The Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant will provide the full range of CRM services in support of US based Anexinet clients, as well as for Anexinet’s internal CRM platform. You will leverage your SME knowledge of CRM entities, workflows, configurations, customization and UI development, integration development, reporting, dashboards, web resources and security model in development, enhancement, support and maintenance scenarios. You must be detail-oriented and able to manage concurrent assignments for multiple clients. You should also have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM in all technical and functional areas and strong Business Intelligence (BI) skills.
This position is based in our Guadalajara, Mexico office.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Advise business users on best practices for Dynamics CRM development/integration processes, concepts and capabilities
• Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints
• Estimate effort and duration of assigned tasks
• Customize the Dynamics CRM system to meet the business needs of the client
• Build and configure Dynamics CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows
• Integrate existing systems and services into the Dynamics CRM architecture
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Dynamics CRM solutions
• Collaborate with BI project teams or other resources for completion of projects related to the Dynamics CRM system
• Develop and maintain a Dynamics CRM platform roadmap
• Ensure proposed solutions align with the defined platform architecture and roadmap
• Effectively apply Dynamics CRM best practices to deliverables
• Ensure consistent change management, release management and project approval processes
• 3+ years of experience with software development, specifically around Dynamics CRM
• College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Strong English skills and the ability to travel to the US on occasion is required
Core Competency Requirements
• Proficient with developing, customizing, deploying and integrating Dynamics CRM
• Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
• Demonstrated proficiency in: customizing and creating Dynamics CRM entities; understanding and implementing business workflows and processes; and in using the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
• Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
• Experience with source control systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
• Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
• Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, Power BI)
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification
• Experience working on an agile development team
Candidates interested in learning more about Anexinet or this opportunity should contact Mike Campo, Vice President Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org or (484) 534-3689.