Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and cloud and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards. We are actively recruiting for .Net Developers to join our Guadalajara, Mexico based development team.
- Work on all development cycles for multiple projects for Anexinet’s clients.
- Maintain existing code and functionality once it has been released to Anexinet’s client.
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of current best practices for standards-based technologies.
- Develop high quality Microsoft Stack web/desktop applications using C#/.NET, Visual Studio.
- Complete complex task despite roadblocks, grabbing others for help and insight as necessary
- Participate on all Agile ceremonies including Stand-ups, grooming,demos, and retrospectives
- Work with the team to create an inspirational and creative work environment.
- 3 years of proven work experience developing .Net based applications
- Strong expertise in C#, .NET Framework 3.5+ and .NET Core.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Strong background of hands on experience with SQL Server or other comparable databases (MySQL,Oracle, PostgreSQL) and Entity Frameworks
- Common design patterns used in the .NET space (MVC, MVP, Singleton, Factory).
- Working knowledge of Webforms, MVS frameworks, WebAPIs and RestAPIs
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Basic knowledge and implementation of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Version control and branch management with Git
o Familiarity with receiving code reviews
- Skilled at following coding standards and building appropriate unit tests, integration tests, and deployment scripts.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies such as waterfall and agile/scrum.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills required
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Has worked in collaboration with multi-purpose teams (other developers besides self, QA teams, PM teams, Architecture teams, Support teams)
o Comfortable with communicating to other teams.
o Can communicate logic on decisions made, and the logic behind those decisions. o Comfortable with working on delegated tasks.
Skills good to have but not mandatory
• Experience working in Cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
- Experience in build and deployment automation, understanding and knowledge of DevOps tools – TFS and Azure DevOps
- Experience implementing Authentication and Authorization(OAuth 2.0 or Open ID)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB, Casandra, etc.)
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with messaging platforms (e.g. Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, SQS) is a big plus
- Exposure to working with government, insurance, health or finance software projects.
• Professional growth ambitions within the company
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related area or equivalent work experience
Special Skill Need:
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal English skills in order to effectively communicate with US based team members and clients. In addition, candidates must be willing and able to travel to the US if and as needed.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local to Guadalajara, Mexico should send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com or respond directly through this posting.