Propelics’ recent merger with Anexinet Corporation, a leading provider of digital business solutions, will enable us to integrate a broader portfolio of digital capabilities with Propelics’ enterprise mobile solutions to offer our customers a more comprehensive and compelling platform to enable their digital business transformation.
Utilizing your ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL and object oriented application development skills; you will join an extensive and talented team in designing and developing mission critical applications that drive the business of our US based clients. In addition to applying hands-on experience with the technical skills listed below, you will be expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients, share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact on the success of our clients’ business.
This position is based in our Guadalajara Mexico office.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
• 5+ years development experience working with Microsoft technologies.
• ASP.Net, C#, MVC, SQL Server
• SQL Server
• Should have strong relational database design & TSQL programming skills
• Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns
• Knowledge of ASP.NET-based Web Services and ADO.NET
• Experience building ASP.NET Web Applications
• WPF – a plus
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required)
• Ability to travel to US client sites, light travel/meetings with on-site project teams may be required
• Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
• Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of initiatives to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when required
• Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
• Ability to display strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills