For twenty years Anexinet has specialized in helping businesses transform in the digital world. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, delivering and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in managed operations, digital applications, analytics, and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of their next generation digital business. We are currently recruiting to hire a Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer (Tier II) to join our managed operations team, helping us propel our growth to new and existing clients.
• The NOC Engineer is responsible for multi-level support that includes diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving Server and Network issues in a fast paced-dynamic environment
• The NOC Engineer answers incoming support requests, inquiries, and emails to determine if problems are user, software or hardware related; analyzes problems/issues/inquiries; addresses issues personally when possible; assigns severity levels to the appropriate technician and; follows through to resolution
• This position will work from the ITSM queue to manage alerts and incidents created by our monitoring tools.
• Troubleshoot technical issues assigned by the NOC Team Lead and Director of Managed Operations including hardware, software and network communication issues.
• Responsible for answering phones, email and tickets for incoming support requests
• Performs various administrative tasks across various OS platforms.
• Escalates issues quickly and efficiently in accordance with documented Service Level Objectives
• Provide proactive maintenance on as required
• Available for occasional late shift work.
• Available for scheduled on-call support.
• Maintains strong customer service skills when dealing with clients, vendors and Anexinet personnel
• Advises Anexinet management of client support or reoccurring technical issues
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill Required:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent troubleshooting techniques
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to translate technical information to non-technical users
• Strong network infrastructure design and implementation experience within multiple platforms. Edge Device, Routing, Switching, WAP.
• Strong Server OS Knowledge, Linux, Unix, Windows, VMWare
• Effective analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Ability to work well in a team environment, to handle pressure and multiple projects simultaneously and to manage work under tight deadlines
• Experience in cloud-based technology such as AWS, Azure, Google GCP, Office 365, G-Suite
• Must be flexible, able to multi-task and enjoy working in a diverse, results-oriented workplace where a premium is placed on teamwork
• 5+ years experience working within a NOC, Server Support or Network Administration position
• Associates degree or equivalent technical certificate required or relevant work experience will be considered
• CCNA, MCSA and/or AWS certification preferred
• Prior experience working for an MSP or Value-Added Reseller preferred but not required
• Must be a team oriented individual
• Must have a good personality with a sense of humor
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.