Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and cloud and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards. We are actively recruiting for Node.js Developers to join our Guadalajara, Mexico based development team.
- Be charged with designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting highly scalable multi-tenant backend systems.
- Maintain existing code and functionality once it has been released to Anexinet’s client
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of current best practices for standards-based technologies
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Work quickly and efficiently to solve problems with an unmatched attention to detail
- Integrate applications with Enterprise class APIs
- Work with the team to create an inspirational and creative work environment
- Basic understanding of HMTL5 and CSS.
- Hands on experience in designing RESTful API services for large scale mobile and web applications.
- Solid understanding of user authentication and authorization workflows between multiple systems, servers,
- Ability to integrate of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Design and implementation of solutions on SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of security compliance
- Version control and branching management with Git
o Familiarity with receiving code reviews
- Skilled at following coding standards and building appropriate unit tests, integration tests, and deployment scripts
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies such as waterfall and agile/scrum.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills required
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Has worked in collaboration with multi-purpose teams (other developers besides self, QA teams, PM teams,
Architecture teams, Support teams)
o Comfortable with communicating to other teams.
o Can communicate logic on decisions made, and the logic behind those decisions. o Comfortable with working on delegated tasks.
Skills good to have but not mandatory
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes, Express.js, GraphQL, Kinvey, Axway API builder
- Server-side rendering with Angular or React is a big plus
- Experience with messaging platforms (e.g. Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, SQS) is a big plus
- Exposure to working with government, insurance, health or finance software projects.
• Professional growth ambitions within the company
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related area or equivalent work experience
Special Skill Need:
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal English skills in order to effectively communicate with US based team members and clients. In addition, candidates must be willing and able to travel to the US if and as needed.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local to Guadalajara, Mexico should send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com or respond directly through this posting.