Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, managed services, cloud services and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal.
As product manager, you will help bring our clients vision to life by leading roadmap delivery, managing the product backlog, and collaborating with stakeholders across their organization. You will be working with UX designers, business analysts, business strategists, legal, compliance, risk, fraud, technology architects, data science and developers, to shape the experiences for their end customers. As someone that lives at the intersection of design, engineering, and business, while constantly anchoring on the needs of the customer, you will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to take on our toughest business challenges and define compelling solutions for the end customers. As product owner, you will be empowered with some ownership, but will need to work with the client leadership for acceptance and validation.
• Drive the entire product lifecycle from ideation, gathering requirements, documenting specifications, partnering with Engineering for software implementation, testing, procuring end-user sign-off, and leading product launch.
• Prioritize and set the outcomes for your team based on the company and product vision
• Own the product backlog; translate features into user stories, groom, and manage trade-offs
• Organize and lead Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog grooming, release planning
• Execute the work according to product roadmap and delivery schedule
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, product management, user experience, and technology teams to ensure the right product is delivered
• Communicate plans, progress, goals, and challenges to internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate with operations to ensure smooth user acceptance testing and implementation
• Support and drive resolution for key issues that arise in testing or production
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management or Product Development
• Experience using JIRA and AGILE methodology. Familiarity with SCRUM and SDLC processes a plus.
• Experience working in the Financial and FinTech Industry, Consumer banking.
• Background with Credit, Payments, API’s, Services, and Integrations is strongly desired
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Strong leadership, collaboration, communication, and decision-making skills to gather, organize, share, and rally multiple groups around an objective
• Passion for problem solving, driving innovation, and bringing new solutions to life
• Excitement for optimizing internal processes and driving best practices to level up our game
• Working experience with SDLC processes and tools e.g. Jira, TFS
• Driven to master your craft of Product Ownership
• Experience with innovative online and native technologies
• Working knowledge of standard lending processes & procedures is preferred.
• Stay on top of the latest technology trends and are up for the challenge of bringing new technologies to a conservative industry
• Familiarity with Plaid is a value add.
Preferred Skill but not Mandatory:
• Certified Agile/Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Professional
• CSPO Certification
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.