Anexinet designs, builds, runs and measures enterprise digital platforms for our clients. We enhance the customer engagement experience through next-gen cloud architecture, engaging applications and insight driven data platforms with advanced analytics that propel business outcomes for our clients. Anexinet has worked with hundreds of clients across every industry to solve their most complicated modernization challenges.
We are not content with the status quo and are always pushing ourselves into whatever is coming next. You will be exposed to new technologies and involved in building applications and other enterprise modernization solutions from the ground up regularly. We are an open, fast paced, multi project environment. No two days are ever the same!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in successfully managing a complex, multi-phase development project, through all aspects of the SDLC, or across all IT infrastructure domains or across multiple business functions
- Self-starter who can work with and lead a team
- Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of the project to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when required
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Travel up to 75%
- Ability to set client expectations
- Ability to set Anexinet management expectations
- Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to display strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work well with peers, business users and all levels of management
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Understanding of Agile concepts and demonstrated ability to work/manage in Agile environment
- Experience in Agile estimation and planning
- Comfortable interfacing with high level decision makers (VP level)
- Excellent business writing skills – able to create and publish status reports, risk and issue reports etc.
- Executive-level presentation skills
- Comfortable facilitating meetings
- Demonstrated negotiating skills – need to be able to work with changing times, dates, people, priories
- Able to put the team first and support the goals of the project – adept and knocking down roadblocks
Our Digital and Analytics Services practice is a very strong team that is growing quickly and in high demand. Anexinet offers a strong benefits package and market based compensation. Candidates interested in learning more about Anexinet or this opportunity should contact Mike Campo at email@example.com.