Anexinet is the leading systems Integration and Technology Management firm in the Philadelphia area. The growth of our business has been fueled by our strong relationships with our clients and leading edge technology partners, as well as our employee focused culture where our people feel they are part of a team and are treated with honesty, respect and integrity. Recently selected as the Best Place to Work for companies our size for the 6th straight year, we are looking for Project Managers to join our team and work on highly visible projects with some of our premier clients. The ideal candidates will be PMI certified and have experience working in an Agile environment, however this is not a requirement for all of our needs. Candidates can have experience in one or more of the following type of environments: Application Development, IT Infrastructure and Business Process Redesign/Management.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Proven excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self starter who can work with and lead a team
• Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of the project to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when required
• Proven experience in successfully managing a complex, multi phase development project, through all aspects of the SDLC, or across all IT infrastructure domains or across multiple business functions
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic fast paced environment
• Ability to set client expectations
• Ability to set Anexinet management expectations
• Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
• Ability to display strong sense of urgent
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to work well with peers, business users and all levels of management
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Proven Scrum Master experience a strong plus in most of our needs – but we can provide Scrum training
• Software engineering background would be a plus
• Energy, financial services or healthcare payer experience a plus
• Knowledge of .NET based applications a plus
• Knowledge of SharePoint a plus
• Experience with Business Process Management software a plus
• Experience in leading a team in their first Agile project a plus
• Candidates will be dealing with the clients’ business team, their IT team, and the Anexinet Account team.
Anexinet offers a strong benefits package and market based compensation. Candidates interested in learning more or being considered for this opportunity should send your resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of HR and Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.