Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and cloud and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards. We are actively recruiting for QA Analysts to join our Guadalajara, Mexico based development team..
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Must be able to learn quickly through self-guided learning.
- Proficient in testing methodologies and their interaction.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in requirements, design specifications, and testing strategy, establish testing priorities and
- Proficient in testing analysis and design, functional and performance models,
- Proficient in testing processes and tools to execute test cases and scripts, analyze test results, report on
testing progress and results, facilitate defect resolution and document final test results in order to execute
- Proficient in testing processes and testing metrics to review test summary report, provide testing project
feedback and archive testing assets in order to verify completion of testing.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and account managers to validate requirements
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results under tight deadlines/release cycles
- Must be a creative thinker able to solve problems
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to listen and to communicate
- Be an excellent Team Player
- Collaborate with team on mobile testing strategy
Skills good to have but not mandatory:
• Performance, Automation and API testing. Soft Skills:
• Professional growth ambitions within the company
Special Skill Need (If Any):
• Candidates must possess strong written and verbal English skills in order to effectively communicate with US based team members and clients. In addition, candidates must be willing and able to travel to the US if and as needed.