We have an exciting opportunity for a talented QA Engineer to join our Digital team. You will contribute to the implementation of software testing life cycle activities. This role is a hands-on position that requires knowledge of testing and Quality assurance methodologies. In this role, you are expected to quickly learn the product, create test cases, and support testing documentation. You perform defect Management, execute test plans/ test cases, log defects, test analysis, and supporting acceptance test. This role will ensure software quality assurance procedure will be used to verify software requirements across a vast array of integrated products. You should be comfortable working at client locations across the Philadelphia area’s surrounding suburbs.
• Must be a strong team player, an excellent communicator, and possess and display a positive attitude.
• Must be able to learn quickly through self-guided learning.
• Displays knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
• Works on projects under aggressive timelines with a requirement for very high quality.
• Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency to the implementation of the software testing life cycle activities, including creating test cases, preparing scripts, executing test cases for different types of testing and implement specific parts of the go-live plan
Day to Day Activity:
• Review requirements and seek clarifications where needed
• Create or assist in creating own testing plan
• Create both positive and negative test cases based on requirements and other documents for front end and back end testing
• Identify or create test data needed for testing, execute tests and keep track of test execution results
• Perform regression testing as needed per control guidelines
• Review and resolve IT cases
• Participate in daily Agile Scrum “stand-up” meetings and the Agile process
• Perform software and system validation using manual processes
• Log defects in tracking tool and re-test resolved defects
• Update test cases based on reported defects
• Identify and report project risks
• Report on progress of test execution and test plan
• Adapt to change during test processes
• Evaluate overall test cases and maintain test suite(s)
• Assists in the roll-out and monitoring of software releases.
• Provides quality assurance guidance throughout the design, development and testing process and direction with regards to practices, procedures and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Quality Engineers.
• Participates in researching, writing, and editing of documentation and technical requirements, including sequence diagrams, software designs, demos, acceptance criteria, test results, technical manuals, monitoring plans, support strategies, and any retrospective recommendations.
• 7-10+ years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance or Software Development Test Analysis
• Hands on experience creating and executing test cases and reporting results
• Designs, develops automated test scripts for new software and web services.
• Provides support for applications under development and enhances current applications.
• Experience to work in a team having diverse/ multiple stakeholder and Global delivery environment.
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
• Knowledge of SFTP for Windows, Linux, iOS
• 3+ years of solid experience in Selenium
• Developed Test plan, Test Cases, and Automated Test Scripts in Selenium with C#
Skills Good to have but not Mandatory:
• Good to have some work in experience in Core Java, Web Services, UFT, DevOps, SQL, Azure
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related area or equivalent work experience
Interested and qualified candidates can send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.