Propelics’ recent merger with Anexinet Corporation, a leading provider of digital business solutions, will enable us to integrate a broader portfolio of digital capabilities with Propelics’ enterprise mobile solutions to offer our customers a more comprehensive and compelling platform to enable their digital business transformation.
Utilizing your manual and automated testing experience, you will join an extensive and talented team that tests mission critical applications and code that we have designed and developed to support the business of our US based clients. In addition to applying hands-on experience with the technical skills listed below, you will be expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients, share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact on the success of our clients’ business.
This position is based in our Guadalajara, Mexico office.
• Develop High-Level and Detailed Test Cases from business requirements and technical specifications
• Participate on a cross-functional team in an Agile environment
• Participate in software requirements gathering and design sessions.
• Participate in defining a test approach/strategy for the application.
• Execute manual test cases.
• Execute automated test cases.
• dentify, document and track issues found during testing in a defect management tool
• Identify, develop, and manage test data
• Collaborate with team on mobile testing strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics, or technical area, from an accredited university.
• Experience with automated test scripts as QTP, Selenium, SOASTA, Perfecto
• Experience using Agile software development processes
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required)
• Ability to travel to US client sites, light travel/meetings with on-site project teams may be required
Are you interested in learning more or do you want to be considered for this opportunity? Please contact or send your resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of HR and Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org