Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital and mobile applications, analytics, hybrid IT and cloud, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of their next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none. We are looking for several Quality Assurance Analysts to join our Guadalajara, Mexico team.
Utilizing your manual and automated testing experience, you will join an extensive and talented team that tests mission critical applications and code that we have designed and developed to support the business of our US based clients. In addition to applying hands-on experience with the technical skills listed below, you will be expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients, share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact on the success of our clients’ business.
These positions are based in our Guadalajara, Mexico office.
• Develop High-Level and Detailed Test Cases from business requirements and technical specifications
• Participate on a cross-functional team in an Agile environment
• Participate in software requirements gathering and design sessions.
• Participate in defining a test approach/strategy for the application.
• Execute manual test cases.
• Execute automated test cases.
• Identify, document and track issues found during testing in a defect management tool
• Identify, develop, and manage test data
• Collaborate with team on mobile testing strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics, or technical area, from an accredited university.
• Experience with automated test scripts as QTP, Selenium, SOASTA, Perfecto
• Experience using Agile software development processes
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required)
• Ability to travel to US client sites, light travel/meetings with on-site project teams may be required
Interested and qualified candidates should respond to this posting or send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to email@example.com.