Anexinet designs, builds, runs and measures enterprise digital platforms for our clients. We enhance the customer engagement experience through next-gen cloud architecture, engaging applications and insight driven data platforms with advanced analytics that propel business outcomes for our clients. Anexinet has worked with hundreds of clients across every industry to solve their most complicated modernization challenges.
- Deep understanding of front end engineering principles and experience with front end technologies and frameworks
- Expert using Angular (4, 5 or 6), JS MVC frameworks, JS Libraries (jQuery, etc), constructing reusable services, models, controllers and templates
- Node.JS a plus
- Demonstrable track record of building sophisticated, highly interactive web applications
- Write elegant, well tested code and can strike the right balance between writing perfect code and shipping it rapidly and iteratively
- Skilled in web development with Angular (Typescript, SASS, Angular CLI) using RESTful services
- Able to do senior code reviews for front-end coder
- Detailed-oriented and able to produce high quality work
- Preferably experienced in scrum (sprint planning, story breakdown, estimation, etc.)
- Preferably has unit test experience or is interested and willing to learn how to unit test=
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President Human Resources & Talent Acquisition to firstname.lastname@example.org.