Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital and mobile applications, analytics, hybrid IT and cloud, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of their next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none.
We are looking for a Senior Automated Quality Assurance Engineer to support both Mobile and Web based projects to join our Guadalajara, Mexico based team.
- Creates automated test cases using a hybrid framework and makes updates to existing automated test cases as needed
- Leads test efforts that require more than one QA analyst to perform and performs basic application performance tests
- Incorporates security testing protocols into relevant test efforts
- Learns and/or assists in one or more of the following testing services: test automation scripting, load testing, mobile device testing, web service testing, cloud services testing
- Analyzes test results, documents defects, and collaborates with project teams to identify and test
- Participate and report activities and deliverables status to the stockholders.
- Provide inputs from a QA’s perspective within the projects.
- Train and mentor team members on automation.
- Good English domain (verbal and written).
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience Testing Web & Software (at least 3yrs in Automation).
- Knowledgeable in Automation testing tools, QTP, Selenium/ Phyton, UFT
- Experience writing and maintaining test artifacts, including test plans, test cases, requirements traceability matrices, and test summary reports.
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and process.
- Owning defect management process, excellent issue isolation and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build strong business relations with stakeholders.
- Willing and able to travel to the United States as needed.
- 2-3 yrs. experience with Mobile Testing (Android/iOS).
- Experience as Project Lead and/or leadership role.
- Familiar with Testing Estimation Efforts.
- Knowledgeable in Emulators or iOS/Android Simulators.
- Experience in Test Rail, JIRA, Yodiz & Confluence.
- Ability to observe areas of improvement and provide recommendations to optimize processes.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local to the Philadelphia area should send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to email@example.com.