Anexinet is a leading technology consultancy and reseller, helping clients provide a Complete Digital Experience for employees, customers, and end users. Anexinet customers benefit from our holistic approach—from engaging front-end interactions to dependable back-end solutions, all informed by data-driven insights. Because truly great digital experiences rely on the smooth operation of all interconnected elements: beautiful front-end applications, modern distributed architecture, private/public cloud, Dev/Ops and Agile/SAFE processes, and data-driven insights. We call this the Complete Digital Experience.
Anexinet is looking to hire a leader in the area of Digital Application Strategy with demonstrated experience to lead and execute the delivery of Anexinet’ Digital Application strategy engagements. This is a nationwide opportunity – your home can be anywhere in the continental United States. Typical travel is 40-50% for this position.
The Senior Strategy Consultant will work on a variety of exciting project engagements with an exceptional team of professionals. This individual must have assisted in the formulation, planning, and execution of a digital application strategy encompassing: why the need for a strategy, how to innovate, how to identify, prioritize app candidates, where and when to modernize. The strategist must be familiar with the current state of customer experience applications and cloud/digital best practices throughout a variety of industries. Must be knowledgeable about development standards, have the ability to identify a landscape of technical approaches (microservices, cloud Native, event driven architectures), be familiar with the deployment of apps across multi-platforms.
- Lead, participate in, and execute the delivery of Anexinet’s strategy engagements for client organizations
- Facilitate “art of the possible” workshops including ideation, concept generation, and idea prioritization using the Anexinet framework
- Understand enabling components: security, front-end, back-end, agile application development, CI/CD, user experience for across multi-channel application, cloud native development concepts.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to produce best practices and processes
- Support business development discussions with clients related to digital strategy
- Continue to improve and innovate Anexinet strategy offerings and methodology for clients
- Participate in the creation of Anexinet thought leadership including blog posts, webinar presentations, and speaking engagements
- At least 8 years in roles including management consulting and business strategy
- At least 3 years of experience with large scale digital transformation projects – ideally with a focus on customer experience applications.
- Demonstrated success in facilitating strategy/innovation sessions with both business and technology participants
- Strong knowledge of modern application architectures including key players, emerging technologies, and new business models (including development platforms, CI/CD solutions, event driven architecture and other application development technology)
- Presentation abilities to technical and business client teams
- Familiarity with a range of strategy/innovation methods
- Comfortable in project management to lead strategy engagements
- Experience facilitating workshops with large enterprise companies
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; including strong presentation skills
- Experience working in a team to develop and execute digital application strategies, plans, and programs for clients across many industries
- BA/BS from accredited school
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to email@example.com.