Anexinet creates mobile strategies and world class Apps for the Enterprise. Anexinet is a leading provider of Enterprise Mobile Strategy, Advisory, and Application Services to many of the world’s largest brands. Our mission is to help clients re-imagine, refine, and reinvigorate their business processes for more engaging and productive interaction.
We are currently seeking an extremely creative, technically talented and knowledgeable user experience designer capable of planning and designing stunning and user-centric mobile applications for work in our Guadalajara office.
Up to 50% travel may be required both in Mexico and to other destinations (primarily in the USA).
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read and easy to understand
- Create brochures, banners, email designs and other marketing materials
- Collaborate on ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work closely with other teammates to ensure a consistent brand implementation in the marketing assets.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, designers, and marketers in order to create simple, easy-to-read contents
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
- Design Skills and Competencies (Mandatory)
- A minimum of 3 years creating awesome UX and UI designs for mobile/web.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile platforms, particularly iOS and Android.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating UI design skills.
- Professional domain of design systems, style guides and reusable design components.
- Mastery of Sketch tool, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools.
- Be familiar with Prototyping tools such as Invision, Principle, Azure and others.
- Strong Front-end knowledge: HTML 5 and CSS3
- Conceptual understanding of UX Design Process and the translation of requirements into user stories, personas and experience maps.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
Desired Personal Profile
- Outgoing personality
- Problem Solver in all scopes
- Attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things about
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal English skills in order to effectively communicate with US based team members and clients. In addition, candidates must be willing and able to travel to the US if and as needed.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local to the Philadelphia area should send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to firstname.lastname@example.org.