Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none.
We are actively recruiting to identify a talented SharePoint Administrator to join our Guadalajara, Mexico team. You will be responsible for supporting SharePoint Server to SharePoint Online setup and migration, including configuration, deployment, connectivity, and security activities for our US based clients. You will also provide knowledge transfer to the appropriate client resources to ensure ongoing support and administration in the new environment, serve as an escalation point for troubleshooting development and migration issues, serve as an additional set of hands for migration work, and address challenges related to custom branding and workflow.
- Implement and provide guidance and recommendations on migration from SharePoint Server to SharePoint Online
- Run and review SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool
- Provide remediation plan for preparation of multi-tenant environment based on readiness assessment report and business requirements
- Provide design document for secure SharePoint Online multi-tenant environment
- Provide technical configuration of Office 365 Compliance and Security
- Provide implementation and migration plan for secure SharePoint Online multi-tenant environment
- Provide knowledge transfer to security and technical team
- Demonstrate Office 365 best practices
- Security configuration and management
- Provide SharePoint, OneDrive, & O365 administration
- Provide troubleshooting assistance with workflows
- Provide best practices for SharePoint Online governance framework
- Participate in weekly project status and team meetings throughout engagements
- 3 or more years of experience with Web parts, custom workflow creation, O365 development, display templates, JSLink, publishing sites, PowerShell Scripting, Bootstrap
- 3 or more years of experience with SharePoint app services framework including implementation, config & usage of Search, managed properties, managed metadata, user profile services
- Desire some experience implementing Enterprise Mobility + Security features, specifically Office 365 Compliance and Security
- Desire some experience with overall Office 365 configuration & administration
- Desire familiarity with SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, & TFS
- Desire familiarity with REST and SharePoint Object Model (CSOM & JSOM)
- Strong verbal and written English skills in order to effectively communicate with Local and US based team members and US based clients.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local to the Philadelphia area should send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to email@example.com.