Anexinet is the leading systems Integration and Technology Management firm in the Philadelphia area. The growth of our business has been fueled by our strong relationships with our clients and leading edge technology partners, as well as our employee focused culture where our people feel they are part of a team and are treated with honesty, respect and integrity. Selected as the Best Place to Work for companies our size in the Philadelphia area for the past six years, we are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our Infrastructure Services practice, ideally on a full-time basis.
Candidates should be highly motivated and organized individuals in order to provide systems administration, primarily for Windows based servers and VMWare. However, this associate may be asked to support other systems as well, including but not limited to: Linux/Unix, SAN/NAS. Initial project will be in Northern Delaware.
The selected associate will initially become a member of our client’s Data Center Operations Team and will participate in all operations oriented activities.
• Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain server hardware and peripherals
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot operating systems and application software
• Help to develop and maintain documentation of configuration, procedures and policies
• Help with the administration of Citrix, VMware, Linux, and Unix environments.
• Help support the backup systems and infrastructure.
• Active Directory administration of users, groups and printers.
• Work with data center management systems (EPO, SIM, WSUS, etc)
• Manage DNS, DHCP
• Monitor and trend system performance
• Support end users directly and indirectly via other IT Associates
• Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, related field, or 3 to 5 years equivalent experience.
• Strong Windows server and Microsoft networking know-how
• Ability to manage a heterogeneous Windows, Linux, UNIX network
• Networking (LAN/WAN), TCP/IP, Ethernet
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team
• Ability to follow written procedures in a regulated environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (also of technical content to non technical people)
• Desire and ability for continuous learning
• Ability to handle pressure including urgent requests, requests after normal hours and urgent break/fix
• Very Flexible Schedule; some weekend work required
• High level of initiative and self-motivation
• High sense of responsibility
• Available on call 24×7
• Must be able to handle and rack-mount a 2U server weighing 50-60lbs
• Willing to travel globally; up to 10%
• US Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
• Able to pass drug screening and background check
• Experience managing a virtualized server environment under VMWare ESX
• Experience with Active Directory, or other LDAP directories
• Experience with scripting, i.e. WMI, Powershell, VB, etc
• Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, Linux or Unix certifications useful
• Experience working with Storage Area Network (SAN)
• Experience with NetBackup
Anexinet offers a strong benefits package and market based compensation. Candidates interested in learning more or being considered for this opportunity should send your resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of HR and Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.