Anexinet specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by designing, building and running next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of their next generation digital business. We are currently recruiting to add a winning Cloud and IT Infrastucture experienced Account Manager to join our Sales team.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of Anexinet’s growth. By utilizing your broad information technology understanding and leveraging your ability to create new relationships with current and future Anexinet clients you will lead, manage and execute the disciplined sales process for our next gen infrastructure technology solutions from start to finish.
The Business Development Manager will leverage Anexinet pre-sales support, technology partners, and Cloud and Infrastructure leadership and other senior Anexinet Delivery resources to help close business across the Anexinet infrastructure services portfolio of offerings.
Business Development Responsibilities
· Research organizations and individuals on-line and through personal networking to identify new prospects
· Prospect for potential clients via e-mail or phone to establish rapport, understand business challenges and introduce Anexinet’s capabilities in order to set up meetings
· Engage decision makers and navigate organizational structure of existing and potential clients
· Team with Anexinet Practice Leaders to effectively understand and market Anexinet’s offerings and ensure their engagement in the sales process
· Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
· Maintain accurate and up to date opportunity pipeline Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool
· Work with Anexinet Practice Leaders and other senior Anexinet Delivery resources to develop quotes and Statements of Work
· Drive business opportunities to closure
· Meet and/or exceed sales goals in terms of appointments set, appointments closed, new campaigns launched, contracts signed, revenue and gross margin attained
· 3 or more years of sales experience across complex technology solutions including prior experience selling IT infrastructure technology, cloud and managed services, preferably at a service provider and/or technology vendor
· Understands client’s needs and pain points and turns them into sales opportunities
· Strong understanding of how enterprises and business functions utilize information technology
· Prior successful sales experience with a hunter mentality and is an effective self-starter
· Prior experience partnering with manufacturers, vendors and/or OEM’s
· Socially comfortable speaking with strangers across a broad range of information technology topics
· Strong communication skills
· The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Are you interested in learning more or do you want to be considered for this opportunity? Please contact or send your resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of HR and Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.