Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, managed services, cloud services and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal. We are actively recruiting for a UI/UX Designer to join our Bluebell, PA based development team. Qualified candidates should be comfortable working at client locations across the Philadelphia area’s surrounding suburbs.
• Collaborate with the design team on leading design work for customer projects.
• Work closely with Anexinet’s software engineers and testers on implementation.
• Exhibits a firm grasp of UI patterns including mobile application UI, and clearly present these ideas to clients.
• Create deliverables from scratch, including sketches, wireframes, visual design and front-end components.
• Intermediate working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI design principles and information architecture.
• Intermediate/advanced working knowledge of front-end design (HTML, CSS) and responsive layouts.
• Good domain of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and Adobe CC.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.