Anexinet creates mobile strategies and world class Apps for the Enterprise. Anexinet is a leading provider of Enterprise Mobile Strategy, Advisory, and Application Services to many of the world’s largest brands. Our mission is to help clients re-imagine, refine, and reinvigorate their business processes for more engaging and productive interaction.
We are currently seeking an extremely creative and passionate designer capable to grow UX skills to professional level and help the team designing stunning and user-centric digital projects for work in our Guadalajara office.
Up to 50% travel may be required both in Mexico and to other destinations (primarily in the USA).
• Create low fidelity UI wireframes accordingly with different user personas and user scenarios.
• Deliver high fidelity designs to prepare non-functional prototypes during strategy workshops.
• Work directly with developers to help them integrate UI layout during code phase.
• Ability to slice UI elements for different platforms/resolutions/densities.
• Outstanding visual design skills and competencies oriented to digital products (Mandatory)
• A minimum of 3 years creating UI for mobile/web.
• Strong understanding of web and mobile platforms, particularly iOS and Android.
• Solid portfolio demonstrating design skills.
• High experience using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools.
• Be familiar with Prototyping tools such as Invision, Principle, Azure and others.
• Front-end knowledge: HTML 5 and CSS3
• Conceptual understanding of UX Design Process
• Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Outgoing personality
• Winning Attitude
• Problem Solver in all scopes
• Professional growth ambitions in UX design area
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal English skills in order to effectively communicate with US based team members and clients. In addition, candidates must be willing and able to travel to the US if and as needed.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local to the Philadelphia area should send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to firstname.lastname@example.org.