As a Visual Designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture for Marketing materials (Banners, templates, prints). You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read and easy to understand
- Create brochures, banners, email designs and other marketing materials
- Collaborate on ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work closely with other teammates to ensure a consistent brand implementation in the marketing assets.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, designers, and marketers in order to create simple, easy-to-read contents
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English level: Fluent
- B2B Experience of 1-2 years
- Familiarity in creating emails contents and design elements that contribute to multiple projects
- Proficient level skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- Aptitude to pick up new techniques
- Detailed oriented, adaptable and creative
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.