Anexinet creates mobile strategies and world class Apps for the Enterprise. We are a leading provider of Enterprise Mobile Strategy, Advisory, and Application Services to many of the world’s largest brands. Our mission is to help clients re-imagine, refine, and reinvigorate their business processes for more engaging and productive interaction.
We are currently seeking an Xamarin Developer for working in our Guadalajara, Mexico office. Core Responsibility:
- Work on all development cycles for multiple projects for mobile and/or web applications
- Maintain existing code and functionality once it has been released to Anexinet’s client
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of current best practices for standards-based technologies
- Help design, develop, and manage mobile and/or web applications
- Integrate applications with Enterprise class APIs
- Work with the team to create an inspirational and creative work environment
- Strong expertise in C# and the .NET/.NET Core framework.
- Hands on experience in Xamarin. iOS, Xamarin. Android and Xamarin. Forms.
- Highly skilled in designing and following communication protocols with external web services (hands on
experience with consumption of XML, JSON, SOAP services) and enterprise class APIs.
- Strong SQLite understanding.
- Strong understanding of MVVM pattern and OOP
- Version control and branching management with Git
o Familiarity with receiving code reviews
- Skilled at following coding standards and building appropriate unit tests, integration tests, and deployment scripts
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies such as waterfall and agile/scrum.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills required
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Has worked in collaboration with multi-purpose teams (other developers besides self, QA teams, PM teams, Architecture teams, Support teams)
o Comfortable with communicating to other teams.
o Can communicate logic on decisions made, and the logic behind those decisions. o Comfortable with working on delegated tasks.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solid sense of urgency
- Responsiveness to feedback (comfortable giving and receiving feedback)
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
• Professional growth ambitions within the company Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related area or equivalent work experience
Special Skill Need:
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal English skills in order to effectively communicate with US based team members and clients. In addition, candidates must be willing and able to travel to the US if and as needed.
Interested and qualified candidates who are local Guadalajara, Mexico should send a resume to Mike Campo,
Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org or respond directly through this posting.