Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, managed services, cloud services and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Xamarin Developer responsible for developing new application for our client using C#, Xamarin Forms leveraging cross-platform functionality and platform specific implementation. You will work closely with a tightly integrated team of product managers, developers, architects, and testers to produce beautiful and functional mobile applications. Qualified candidates should be comfortable working at client locations across the Philadelphia area’s surrounding suburbs. The initial project will be on a large Anexinet team working at our client’s location.
• Work on all development cycles for multiple projects for mobile and/or web applications
• Maintain existing code and functionality once it has been released to Anexinet’s client
• Maintain hands-on knowledge of current best practices for standards-based technologies
• Help design, develop, and manage mobile and/or web applications
• Integrate applications with Enterprise class APIs
• Work with the team to create an inspirational and creative work environment
• Strong expertise in C# and the .NET/.NET Core framework.
• Hands on experience in Xamarin Forms including Xarmin.iOS and Xamarin. Android.
• Highly skilled in designing and following communication protocols with external web services (hands on experience with consumption of RESTful APIs.
• Strong understanding of MVVM pattern and OOP
• Integration experience to backend database or transactional systems
• Version control and branching management with Git
• Familiarity with receiving code reviews
• Skilled at following coding standards and building appropriate unit tests, integration tests, and deployment scripts
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Strong understanding of agile/scrum methodology.
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
• Strong technical writing and documentation skills required
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Has worked in collaboration with multi-purpose teams (other developers besides self, QA teams, PM teams, Architecture teams, Support teams)
• Comfortable with communicating to other teams.
• Can communicate logic on decisions made, and the logic behind those decisions.
• Comfortable with working on delegated tasks.
Skills Good to have but not Mandatory:
• Native Android and iOS development experience a plus
• Xamarin Binding Library experience a plus.
• Azure DevOps a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related area or equivalent work experience
Interested and qualified candidates can send a resume to Mike Campo, Anexinet’s Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com.
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this information with Anexinet’s third-party service providers for such service providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.