Buffer Overflow: Adobe – The Devil Child
Huawei? No Way!, KubeCon Barcelona, and Adobe Licensing Shenanigans
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
- US Gov’t finally decided they had had enough of Huawei’s shenanigans, and announced that the Chinese company was being added to the ominously-titled Entity List at the Commerce Department.
- In short, Australia banned Huawei from being involved in its 5G efforts.
- Huawei CFO being arrested on Canadian soil under the accusation of selling US trade secrets.
- Meng was arrested in Canada at the request of the United States for allegedly defrauding multiple financial institutions in breach of US-imposed bans on dealing with Iran
- The Best Buy CEO says that devices will cost more money.. All of them.
KubeCon 2019 Barcelona
- Service Mesh Interface with solo.io
- Official kubernetes deployment for Atlassian
- Helm 3 Alpha is available if you like things that are broken, JK
- Virtual Kubelet 1.0
- Server 1903 is out
- Adobe is threatening to sue people who use older versions of their product
- Spotify beta testing a voice controlled smart assistant for cars, which tells me that Spotify doesn’t know that cell phones are a thing
- Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor the gloom of the robot apocalypse
- Google Glass is back baby! And just as ugly as ever.
- Senate passes an anti robocall bill almost unanimously, Rand Paul dissents because he hates America