Episode 65: Sasha the Barbarian
Buffer Overflow: Sasha the Barbarian
Tesla's Tessellations, GDPR in California, and Apple goes to see SCOTUS
Chris Hayner, Architect for Infrastructure Solutions
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Coordinator
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Tesla's Tessellations on the Tesseract
- . Tesla, huh. Things aren't going super great currently. What's THAT about?!
- In 2016, they dropped a surprise profit on the market
- Still, when things have been challenging
- Most financial analysts still think that Tesla has a long way to go
- He [Musk] made it absolutely clear that what he wants is the adoption of a "solar electric economy."
- Australia's new 100 gigawatt system, that was promised in 100 days, and delivered in something closer to 60
- Musk also talked of "barnacles, flufferbots, and bonehead bears"
- The company had to build an emergency production facility under a gigantic tent
- There are conflicting reports about when the 5,000th car actually happened
GDPR in California
- Facebook sinks to exciting new lows, suing WhatsApp competitors for using Android APIs
- PDF file evaluated by Microsoft and ESET yields not one but two new Zero-Day exploits
- Self Driving Cars could make traffic jams in cities… worse?
- Facial Recognition technology used to successfully identify the gunman in a Maryland newspaper mass-shooting
- Seven Year old lawsuit accusing Apple's App store of monopolistic abuses heading to the Supreme Court
- Machine Learning Predicted Germany would Win the 2018 World Cup