Buffer Overflow: Tin Foil Hat of Dooooom!
Robots… in SPAAAACE, UEFI OMGs, and The Great Linus Torvalds meltdown of 2018
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Coordinator
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Hank Yee, Delivery Manager
Japan has landed 2 rovers on an asteroid
- ESET researchers discover LoJax, the first-ever UEFI rootkit
- Thus, Microsoft can scare people from ever installing another operating system in the first place.
- You wanna know how big MBR is? Apparently, MBR is 512 bytes
- Totally unsurprisingly, the UEFI malware was most likely related to a Russian hacking group called Sednit.
The Great Linus Torvalds meltdown of 2018
- SiriusXM to buy Pandora for 3.5 Billion.. with a b?!?
- Nokia now officially allowing unlocked Bootloaders to developers
- iOS 12 came out and the Internet is MAAAAAD.. But that’s like, just what the Internet does
- In the wake of natural disaster, modern tech like solar and wind recover quickly. Coal… not so much
- DuckDuckGo traffic starting to get serious, amassing over 29 million searches for the first time this week
- Manufacturers don’t update device code fast enough, and Steve Google is getting SALTY