Buffer Overflow: I am the only ‘N’ I need
Something called Inrupt, something called Alexa, and something called Facebook
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Jennifer Dandy, Analytics Manager
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Inrupt comes out of stealth
- Remember when Alexa accidentally emailed a couple’s conversation to the husband’s employee?
- Last year a security researcher (with physical access to a device) was able to turn Alexa into an actual wiretap.
- You can view and listen to your entire dialog history with Alexa, right from the Amazon website.
Facebook In the News
- The Coriolis Effect at IBM Cloud
- AntiFa Gritty
- Why sell your car, when you can sell your body?
- The free college courses online trend continues .. Uh, trending
- Microsoft Loves Linux, Right? Well, only if you don’t want to like.. USE Linux
- GitHub Actions are announced, developers rejoice!