Kickstart Program Helps Speed the Development and Implementation of Mobile Workforce Solutions
SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Propelics, an Anexinet company and leader in enterprise mobile strategy and world-class app development, today announced its Enterprise Mobile Field Services Modernization Strategy Kickstart. The innovative 5-week program is essential to organizations looking to update and supplement the benefits and processes of their field services capabilities. Through these services and solutions, Propelics clients enjoy faster access to knowledge, reduced communication costs, streamlined access to internal experts and improved customer satisfaction.
The Field Services workforce is many companies’ closest end-customer touchpoint—yet often, teams are held back by outdated tools. Today’s responsive, metric-focused interfaces feature contextual intelligence to facilitate open communication, promote cross/up-sell opportunities, and streamline customer interactions. The challenge is to convert interest into action; cut through the complexity, and draft-up a plan to implement your ideal technologies in the field.
The Kickstart acts as a launchpad to a more effective Field Service team. In just over a month, Propelics strategists explore how the new generation of mobile tech can best enable the client company to effortlessly reach new levels of productivity. The Kickstart takes a deep dive into existing processes and daily tools and identifies those that could be streamlined by a mobile solution. The Kickstart also assesses the IT team’s readiness to support a mobile solution, and identifies and prioritizes the tactical initiatives required to resolve any gaps.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Field Service Management (FSM) Market accounted for $1.78 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $4.45 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period. Factors driving the market growth include: enhancing customer satisfaction, increasing field sales, creating service efficiencies, and reducing overall operational costs. Propelics’ 5-step Kickstart enables companies to quickly and cost effectively upgrade their field services processes and tools, and includes the following:
- Day-in-the-Life – Helps companies achieve clarity on current field services business processes, workflows, technologies and engagement methods used to perform daily tasks and activities.
- Direction Setting & Modernization Scope – A maturity assessment of field services’ existing mobile solutions helps determine how to best leverage existing investments and informs the direction moving forward.
- Ideation, Analysis & Process Mapping – Prioritizes mobile use cases by business value, organizational readiness and ease-of-implementation, identifying those that deliver the biggest impact and grouping them by functionality into a Mobile Solution Portfolio.
- Visualization & Prototype – Interaction diagrams and screen flows address UI/UX specifics, while working on-device prototypes offer clarity around interactions and user scenarios.
- Roadmap & Next Steps – A Mobile Solution Budget & Implementation Plan outlines the cost, resources and timeline for delivering short-term initiatives and for completing development and delivery of the prototyped mobile solution.
“Our proven methodology has been carefully crafted and includes a well-defined set of exercises,” said Eric Carlson, Partner, Propelics. “Every Kickstart takes the client’s unique field services needs into account and is custom-tailored to best accommodate each specific engagement.”
Modernizing your field services to the latest generation of mobile tools provides a greater impact than ever on reducing costs, as Oracle’s The New Rules of Field Service Management report clearly illustrates, “Companies that optimize their field service strategy can save an average of $5,000 to $20,000 per employee each year.”
Get started now, and modernize your most important app–field services: https://offers.propelics.com/field-services-modernization-strategy/
Follow Anexinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or via the Anexinet Insights Blog.
Propelics creates mobile strategies and world class Apps for the Enterprise. Propelics is a leading provider of Enterprise Mobile Strategy, Advisory and Application Services to many of the world’s largest brands. Propelics’ mission is to help clients reimagine, refine, and reinvigorate their business processes for more engaging and productive interactions. For more information, visit www.anexinet.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Vimeo.
Everyone deserves a great digital experience. Anexinet (www.anexinet.com) customers benefit from our holistic approach—from engaging front-end interactions to dependable back-end solutions, all informed by data-driven insights. Because truly great digital experiences rely on the smooth operation of all interconnected elements: beautiful front-end applications, modern distributed architecture, private/public cloud, Dev/Ops and Agile/SAFE processes, and data-driven insights. We call this the Complete Digital Experience. Some companies focus on application design. Others handle your infrastructure. And then there’s Anexinet.
For more information, contact: