Episode 50: Location, Location, Souls of the Damned
Mar 15, 2018 | 29:36
Buffer Overflow: Location, Location, Souls of the Damned
Qualcomm and Broadcom, Drones and AI, Slingshot Malware
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Architect for Infrastructure Solutions
Qualcomm and Broadcom, the saga continues
- Broadcom stamps feet, holds breath
- Broadcom moving back to US
- Intel buying Broadcom?
- Broadcom drops bid for Qualcomm
Drones and AI
- Collapsible arm drone
- FAA-approved pilot programs
- Little Caesars has patented and demonstrated a 'pizza assembly robot.'
- AI cheats at Qbert
- Microsoft forced Windows 10 updates even on machines that had updates blocked or deferred. Again.
- Equifax CIO, already clearly guilty of incompetence, about to be found guilty of insider trading too
- Major Samba 4 bug lets any user change any other users' password
- Run ASIC Bitcoin mining on a fleet of Raspberry Pis
- Fitbit tells your kids they're fat and lazy
- To everyone who has been making jokes about "I bet we'll have flying cars in the future"
- Slingshot Malware is elegant, thoughtful, and moderately terrifying
- Oh, woah, woah, Domino