Episode 79: Holy Hamilton!
Oct 15, 2018 | 41:18
Buffer Overflow: Holy Hamilton!
AI Advancements, Censorship on the Internet, and Google+ Shuttered
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Coordinator
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
AI is dumb and probably full of Hamilton
- Amazon's recruiting tool was biased against women
- Waymo drives 10 million miles a day, virtually
- Google Duplex and Call Screen are awesome, people are awful
- Everybody poops, except computers
- You don't not hate working, this place is double-plus good
Censorship - the struggle is real
- Microsoft's October Update is a damn mess
- Google Plus will be shut down after private data of half a million users was exposed
- Technology designed to sue people in an app used for good
- NASA is using augmented reality to help build their latest spacecraft
- Finally we live in a world where all emojis are counted equally on Twitter
- Facebook's Nightmare Funhouse Continued..